Skip to content
- PickMyCaterer is a facilitator between Users and Caterers and is not responsible for the quality of food delivered by Caterers.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that PickMyCaterer shall not be responsible for food orders suiting your requirements and taste.
- No Payment related information such as card no’s, Account no’s and UPI id’s are stored on the PickMyCaterer application.
- 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of confirmation and the remaining 50% shall be paid on the day of the event.
- Once confirmed user can cancel the order within 1 day and 10% of the total order amount will be deducted, if users cancel the order 3 days before the event then 50% of the total order amount will be deducted.
- Refund will be transferred online and will take 3 to 7 business days by provided bank details.
- PickMyCaterer shall not be liable to any actions or omissions by the Catering partners including deficiency in service.
- Users must ensure that while placing an order the details like contact number, delivery address etc.. are accurate and correct. By providing these details, the user expresses his/her acceptance of PickMyCaterer Terms and Conditions and privacy policies.
- PickMyCaterer platform may be under constant upgrades and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- Thank you for considering PickMyCaterer. It is always our pleasure to serve you! – Please feel free to contact us with your questions & comments.